As a Certified Divorce Coach, I am professionally equipped with all the skills, tools and knowledge to help individuals emerge from their divorce with the best possible outcome for themselves and their family. And as a divorced mom of two, I have a deep, personal understanding of what you are going through. I get it!
Here are five things a divorce coach can do for you:
1) Help you maintain your sanity All the stressors of a divorce can make you feel like you’re losing your mind! It’s a crazy time filled with powerful mixed emotions. A divorce coach can help you fully acknowledge and process your emotions and then help you move forward in a productive way. What a relief when the emotional drama is turned into a sane, rational process.
2) Keep you on a forward moving path Feeling stuck? When you are overwhelmed by the many life-changing decisions you are faced with, a divorce coach can help you focus, set priorities and plan your next step toward moving ahead and getting what you want.
3) Prepare you for a meeting with an attorney As your thinking partner, your divorce coach can help you organize and prepare for the legal process and devise relevant questions for your legal team. This can save you time and money.
4) Connect you to other professionals Your divorce coach can provide reliable references to an entire team of professionals you will likely need throughout the divorce process and beyond. This list includes financial planners, realtors, lawyers, mediators, accountants, mortgage brokers, therapists and counselors.
5) Guide you to be your best self Divorce brings out the worst in people. Both parties often feel vulnerable, threatened, upset and angry during this life-changing transition. A divorce coach can help you maintain your integrity, release your resentments and anger, and help you live in a manner true to your core values.