A Beautiful Life Bookstore

We are looking for Books / eBooks & Online Courses

from Independent Authors & Course Creators Specializing in Self Help, Personal Development, Holistic Healing, Spirituality, Metaphysics, HomeSteading, Relationships & Romance

Our A Beautiful Life Platform is really growing in Audience & Subscribers - our message of hope, healing, & guidance is resonating at time when people need it most!

We promote your Book, eBook or Course 

on our Website & Store Catalogue in our Magazine (goes out monthly)

Which you gives you consistent promotion.

Every Book, eBook & Course needs consistent promotion!!!

Placement in our Catalogue!

Author Profiles!

Online Book Launches!

Would You like Your Book, eBook or Course considered for our

A Beautiful Life Online Bookstore?

How it works

  • You submit your Book, eBook Cover, Course Image to us, as well as a description, what the students get ie eBook, Workbook, How the class is delivered ie by video, zoom lectures.

  • We post it in our store and in our Catalogue 

  • We only house PDFs of eBooks for immediate download by buyer

  • Hard Copies of Book will be shipped by YOU - we don't not house hard copy books - you cover the cost of shipping - you must show proof of shipment before we release your funds

  • You determine the price of your Book, eBook or Course

  • You will be notified when someone purchases a Course and given their info to ship Course materials etc. directly to the buyer

  • We process all financial transactions

  • There is no upfront fee to submit your book or course - If Your Book or Course sells, we take a 30% commission for promotion of your Book or Course & facilitating the sale, you are sent the remaining 70% of the sale

  • You will be sent your earnings once a $20.00 threshold is met after fee is deducted

 

That's it!

Important Info

  • We only accept Books, eBooks and Courses in the above mentioned Topics

  • We have the right to refuse to represent any Book, eBook or Course without explanation.

  • We have the right to remove any Book, eBook or Course that does not meet our standards for sale, is offensive or the seller is not in good standing.

Our Bookstore is a Force for Good - Let's Change the World Together through Educations, Inspiration & Motivation

Ready?

Contact Ronnie today and let's get started!

ronnie@atfacevalue.ca

Writing a Book

and need editing, layout & typeset, art work or printing services?

Go here

A Beautiful Life

Copyright ©2020. At Face Value Media All rights reserved.

 

No part of this website may be reproduced in whole or in part without written permission of the publisher.

 

The information on this site is for information purposes only. At Face Value Media / A Beautiful Life assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. The information contained about each topic, individual, event or organization has been provided by such individual, event organizers or organization without verification by us.

 

The opinion expressed in each article is the opinion of its author and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of A Beautiful Life  or At Face Value Media. Therefore,  A Beautiful Life or At Face Value Media is not liable or responsible for the opinion expressed in such articles.

 

Comments are welcome, but they should be on-topic and well-expressed. Abusive, antisocial or off-topic comments will be deleted by web administrators.